Faults of asphalt mixing plant
First: The main motor of the blender does not start.
Fault phenomenon: Press the start button of the mixer on the operation desk, and the blender does not start.
1. The air compressor does not start or the pressure of the gas supply system does not reach a certain pressure.
2. The mixing main engine overhaul protection switch and the key on the main engine stop switch are not connected.
3. The tight stop switch on the operation table is not reset.
4. The mains power switch is not connected.
5. The host stop signal must be reset.
Second: During the automatic production process, the ingredients of the batching station are not discharged.
Fault phenomenon: In the automatic production process, one or more aggregates are well weighed in the measuring hopper, without unloading, and the system stops running.
1. The hopper is closed.
2. The weighing instrument has no discharge signal.
3. The belt conveyor is not started.
4. The aggregate says the door is not in place.
5. The order of unloading must be defined in aggregate.
Third: The inclined belt does not start.
Fault phenomenon: After the mixer starts normally, press the start button of the inclined belt on the operating table, and the inclined belt does not start.
1. The blender did not start.
2. The stop switch of the inclined belt repair is not reset.
3. The power switch of the inclined belt conveyor is not connected.
4. The stop button switch of the inclined belt conveyor is not reset.
5. The washer button is not reset.
Fourth: aggregate weighing bucket does not feed.
Fault phenomena: In automatic state, press cycle start or single disk start; one or several kinds of aggregate are not weighed.
In the automatic state, the process of aggregate weighing is that the PLC gives the instrument a weighing signal, and the weighing instrument outputs the coarse and fine weighing signals to the PLC according to the prescription setting value. After receiving the coarse and fine weighing signals, the PLC outputs the signals to the electromagnetic valve of the coarse and fine weighing feeding doors when the unloading door of the aggregate weighing hopper closes. After the valve gets the signal, the fine and coarse feed door is opened, and the material is started.
When the weight of aggregate scale meets the requirement of precision weighing, the coarse signal of the instrument stops output, and the coarse solenoid valve turns off; the coarse door closes. When the weight of aggregate scale reaches the drop value, the precise signal of the instrument stops output and the precise solenoid valve turns off; the precise gate closes and the weighing is completed. From the production process, we can see that the factors affecting weighing are whether the weighing instrument gives the PLC weighing signal, whether the PLC gives the solenoid valve signal, whether the solenoid valve can be reversed normally, etc.