1. Place the brass ring on a glass plate coated with glycerol talc powder.
2. After the asphalt is heated and melted, it is injected into the ring.
3. After natural cooling for 30 minutes, use a hot knife to remove excess sample above the torus.
4. Place the copper ring on the corresponding round hole of the middle hole plate, and put the steel ball positioning ring into the thermometer.
5. Place the ring frame in water or glycerin at a certain temperature for 15 minutes (water temperature is 5 ± 0.5 ° C, glycerol is 32 ± 1 ° C, softening point is below 80 water, and glycerol is greater than 80 ° C).
6. Take out the ring frame, place the steel ball on the copper ring, and put the ring frame into the beaker to keep the water temperature or oil temperature.
7. The computer controls the heating and presses the start switch. The instrument automatically keeps the water temperature or oil temperature at a speed of 5±0.5°C per minute after three minutes, and the photoelectric detection part automatically detects the heat softening point of the test piece.
8. When the heat-softened steel ball is dropped to the specified distance of 25.4mm, the infrared light is blocked, and the test is automatically finished. The test result can be read by the result button to read the temperature at the surface of the bottom plate as the softening point.
Zhejiang Metong sells asphalt melting equipment.
Welcome to buy.